TriNet Onboarding Setup
The TriNet Onboarding setup includes a first upload of the organization’s details through the Company Site Setup (CSS), then a complete definition of the Benefits Investment Strategy (BIS).
- The Company Site Setup (CSS):
- All company details and locations
- Pay frequency, pay periods and check dates
- Standard vacation /PTO, including mandatory sick days if applicable
- Holidays and floating holidays
- PTO accruals and carry forward
- The Benefits Investment Strategy (BIS):
- What are the different benefits available to US employees?
- What are benefits classes?
- What are employees insurance status?
- What should be the company’s participation?
- Creating the benefits model
- Setting up all employees onto TriNet
- Initiating the first payroll
TriNet 401K setup
- Provide advice and market intelligence relating to plan set up and employer contributions
- Schedule and participate in calls with Transamerica for plan set up
- Fill out required documents, which will be sent to client for final approval
- Answer employee’s questions relating to the plan